Proffesional coaching for athlets:
Here's what you need to know...
Basic informations and technique. Use full range of motion.Keep basic exercices When you get more advanced you can begin to change those rules to increase intensity..
You can push harder. When the pain becomes disturbing , the proffesionists are just getting started. Big Rammy has a coach. Dorian Yates has a coach. Amit Sapir has a coach. It doesn't make you inferior to have a coach... Master the Olympic lifts. try to improve every workout, whether it's an extra set, more reps, more weight, or better technique. With time you'll accumulate massive improvements. I've been training for 30 years and now, with you , I will remember my 10 best training tips. After I wrote them down, I realized that while they'd no doubt be valuable to the novice trainee, they're probably things that the advanced trainee already knows.
1. The squat, deadlift, bench press, and shoulder press are the best strength-building exercises. Simple !
2. The chinup and row are great moves too, but don’t make them the focus of your workout
3. The barbell is king, the dumbbell is queen, and everything else is additional — it may have its place, but it’s not essential. Start your workouts with barbell exercises, such as the “big four,” as described above. Barbells let you load a lot of weight, and lifting heavy is the first step toward getting stronger.
4. There’s no need to count anything but reps during a set. Do not use Chronometer . Just count and make body mind connection . The only way to be sure you’re getting stronger is if your loads consistently increase.
5. Keep a journal of your best lifts and the most reps you’ve done with a certain weight on an exercise. Constantly try to improve those numbers.
6. Keep your workout short , no longer than 45 minutes . Do not do “all body workout” . Isolate one group of musscles and concentrate all your efforts in it.
7. Add weights slowly . Abandon your ego and do your main lifts using 10% less than the most weight you can lift for the given rep range. Increase the weight each session
8. Balance your training. If you work abductors you need to workadductors . f you’re doing squats (mainly a quad exercise), also do Romanian deadlifts (which hit the hamstrings hard). Your chest exercises should be balanced with back-training lifts. You don’t necessarily have to do your balance work in the same session but try to do it in the same week .
9. Do the exercices right ! That’s why you need a coach . Here is my job to explain how. Every each of us , we are having other muscles insertions. Every each of you are different , you need to approach different angles …etc
10. Cardio is a must ! In the morning on empty stomach . Or after you train , 30 min minimum cardio. Me personally I am doing trade mill walk on 15% inclination on 4.5 speed ,30 minutes. But I am a big bear, you can do it in any way you want according to your body weight